I should probably give a little more insight behind this blog, and it's purpose. I did originally create this place as an area where I can speak my mind. True, but I want this journal to have as many uses as possible.
The main point of this blog is with ski season. I love to ski. Skiing is what my whole year revolves around. It's starts with early season turns before the lifts open, and continues until late April when much of the snow has melted from to slopes. But it doesn't stop there. I consider myself to be extremely fortunate to live in a place where you can ski year round. The ability to drive into Glacier Park, in and hour and a half, has kept me and my bros skiing well into august. It's what started the 12 months of Winter challenge, that many people attempt every year to do. But that story is for another time.
With my constant obsession with winter, along with my watchfulness of the weather, I will unload all of the "important" information that YOU want and need to know. Also comments and questions are gladly appreciated. I know it's a crappy post, but bear with me here. I'm tired. Anyways, think snow, think winter, and chack back for more.
Pray for Snow!
The S-Jenk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment