Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Good Day

I could probably call my day today a good one. Strangely enough, I previously thought today was going to suck actually, but I was proved otherwise. I would have to explain most of my reasons though:

1) Jazz Band- I enjoy having the opportunity to spend my early mornings before class with the jazz band. Also, we are getting into christmas music right now, and who doesn't love playing a jazzy version of Jingle Bells?

2) I am 150 dollars richer- Ok, so we had the VOD essay contest recently, and I had turned in my paper with no attention of winning. But lo and behold, there I am in first place, with a cash award of $100. The other $50 dollars was a bat I won against a friend that the Colts would lose to the Texans last weekend. All I can say is that I was on edge for a while until the end.

3) Snow Tire Exchange- "But S-Jenk, why would make my day better?" Well beforehand, getting up the forest roads up past the snow line was seriously sketch, and usually added on a fair amount of distance of walking to get up there. With snow tires now that problem has been solved temporarily, until the snow line gets to the valley floor that is.

That's pretty much the highlights of my day. Oh, and I have a San Pelligrino drink with meright now, if that counts for anything.


Pray for Snow!

The S-Jenk

No comments:

Post a Comment