My regular name is Spencer Jenko, but much of the time I go by S-Jenk. I was born, and currently reside in the Flathead Valley, Montana. Conveniently, it just happens to be an hour's drive away from the boarder. Our valley also has the privilege to the largest freshwater lake west of the Mississippi (no, it's not Tahoe!). I can be considered somewhat of a typical Montana guy. I hunt, fish, climb, hike, golf, ski, speed down the back roads, swim in 40 degree water, ride snowmobiles, ATV's, dirt bikes, and shoot any type of squirrel that happens to wander into the range. But don't let this put a cramp in your impression of this podcast. Being the son of a family practitioner, our family has been on a multitude of trips over the years. Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Costa Rica, Poland, Austria, French Polynesian islands, Switzerland, and Mexico Roughly. The multitude of camping trips around the U.S. and Canada have also largely added to my ever expanding list of travels. By and large, the amount of culture exposure I have gained over the many years has created an enigma within me. The knowledge and exposure crammed into my mind has given this personality an almost sinister twist. My mind constantly manipulates ideas, thoughts, and newly gained insights with the implanted Rocky mountain lifestyle, spinning off a plethora of imaginative ideas. The mental activity has caused the creation of this blog. Over these next few years, this will serve as a place where I can speak my mind. Along with journals and notes about what I have done, and what I am thinking, you will often find yourself filled with information, tips, knowledge, and jokes that serves the Mountaineer lifestyle. Which is where the name comes in. Skiing is the largest part of my life, among many of the outdoor things that reign common here in the N.W. Montana. I might even throw in a video from time to time, along with many photos. All in all, I hope you follow and get to know me over the course of this blog. Stay tuned for more.
Pray for snow!
The S-Jenk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment